POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Machine / Hermite Spline Wires : Re: The Machine / Hermite Spline Wires Server Time
20 Aug 2024 04:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Machine / Hermite Spline Wires
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 13 Oct 2000 10:51:56
Message: <39E721E7.4376C32C@reading.ac.uk>
Chris Huff wrote:

> Or maybe the cooling maser for a SunDiver ship...

Ah! Another David Brin reader! I really wish he'd write another story
based in the world of 'The Practice Effect'. That's one of my all time
favourites.

Wouldn't it be nice to practice your computer up to something a little
better, like a Cray. The more you use it, the better it gets :-)

Oh well, back to the mundane world ...

Bye for now,
	Mike Andrews.