POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: My 1st Image - In Progress (66kb) : Re: My 1st Image - In Progress (66kb) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My 1st Image - In Progress (66kb)
From: Cris Williams
Date: 12 Oct 2000 15:25:40
Message: <39E6102B.37A3CA04@netscape.net>
I was unclear about just what lettering I plan to place around the logo.  :-(

I will be placing the words "Wright Brothers District" around the outside.  If I
end up having to do this individually leter-by-letter, then something like an
orbit function would come in handy!  Is this available in Moray, or is it only
available in Povray?

And yes, it made sense.  :-)