POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : BMP format : Re: BMP format Server Time
20 Aug 2024 04:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BMP format
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 12 Oct 2000 09:11:23
Message: <39E5B737.5BF584B3@my-dejanews.com>
My point in the whole affair was that those who say, "Let heads roll," usually
aren't safe for long themselves.
PNG is a very minor inconvenience to me.
There are a bunch of eclectic video formats that people keep dredging up, forcing
some of us to either pass them by or slop through a bunch of bleeding edge codecs.