POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : robo sphere [47.2 Kb] : Re: robo sphere [47.2 Kb] Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:13:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: robo sphere [47.2 Kb]
From: Josh English
Date: 10 Oct 2000 11:27:03
Message: <39E33548.B40B7CF3@spiritone.com>
It looks good, and remember, you aren't "stealing" Rune's idea, your are
"inspired by his work and use it as a learning tool for yourself." (This was
one of the first lessons of Art School).

The spherical bump map will only map once across the sphere.You can't scale it
or use multiple copies of it unless you change the source image.

It looks good for a start, keep working with it.

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom