POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A chess set : Re: A chess set Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A chess set
From: CMcCabe
Date: 9 Oct 2000 21:20:35
Message: <39E26F26.7AC47AC0@fcmail.com>
I could probably do with some rescaling of the cross on the king, I didn't
notice the slightly disproportionate shape until after I had it sent.  As for
the reflection, there may not be some for the pieces themselves, since they are
seperate textures from the board squares.
Everything was hand-coded, except for the bases of most of the pieces, they were
done as lathes in a program called SpilinEditor, and the knight piece which was
done in Spatch.