POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : auto-tracking [594 Kb] : Re: auto-tracking [594 Kb] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: auto-tracking [594 Kb]
From: Paul Daniel Jones
Date: 9 Oct 2000 08:52:30
Message: <39E1BFCA.67E2374@psu.edu>
i must apologize for the trouble, I really don't know much about the
different formats, I just make crunch the images into a format that looks
good and work on my PC. Can someone suggest a good program to make good
mpegs? right now I am using bmp2avi... which I don't really like too much.

it is tough to get feed back if no one can see you work... ;-)

-paul

--
Paul Daniel Jones

http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul