POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bozo blob (23KB) : Bozo blob (23KB) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Bozo blob (23KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 8 Oct 2000 19:32:34
Message: <39E103B3.7EE3B0A9@hotmail.com>
I have to admit that one week ago I played
around with MegaPOV's eval_pattern to see
if I could make a 3D-pattern "visible" with
a blob.

The image enclosed is one of the results
from experimenting with the bozo pattern.

The code I used to make it did not work
quite as I expected, so I didn't like the
result back then.

But I have had a second look at the image,
and now I think I like it.

Btw.:

Is there a way in MegaPOV to have a
"pattern surface" ? (I.e. make the surface
of a 3D-shape appear where a pattern have
a certain threshold value.)

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom