POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Agent Powers (506kbu, ooh behave!) : Re: Agent Powers (506kbu, ooh behave!) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Agent Powers (506kbu, ooh behave!)
From: Karl Pelzer
Date: 7 Oct 2000 11:25:58
Message: <39DF40CA.6717E8ED@t-online.de>
Rick wrote:

> i suggest you dont post exe files, most ppl will ignore them for fear of a
> virus etc

O.K. I won't do that again. I thought it was more handy for the viewer.
Maybe i can cancel this message and post only the bink-file. But then
you all have to download the viewer.

Ken, what do you think about it?

> btw for all those who are wondering (NAV says its ok)
>
> looks a little jaggie? - is that bink or didn't you render with aa?

First I didn't use aa, second frames were reduced to 8 bits/pixel, third
it is highly compressed. But MPEG1 couldn't do that high compression and
quality was not even much better than now.

Karl