POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity Pics (less that 60kbu total) : Radiosity Pics (less that 60kbu total) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity Pics (less that 60kbu total)
From: Josh English
Date: 5 Oct 2000 17:29:33
Message: <39DCF2B8.79111D96@spiritone.com>
Using Gilles Trans radiosity test file from some time back I started
playing with a light plane instead of a skysphere, so I could simulate
the light coming from different angle in what I hope is "nearly
parallel" instead of all encompassing. The first one is rendered with
the light coming from the left side, the second has the light comming
from the upper right, and the third has lighting fromthe back.

These were rendered on a Mac using MegaPov 0.5, so they will probably be
dark on Windows machines (I know they were on mine.)

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom

Attachments:
Download 'left.jpg' (20 KB) Download 'upperleft.jpg' (25 KB) Download 'back.jpg' (14 KB)

Preview of image 'left.jpg'
left.jpg

Preview of image 'upperleft.jpg'
upperleft.jpg