POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Emoti-Pov (27kbu png) : Re: Emoti-Pov (27kbu png) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emoti-Pov (27kbu png)
From: Josh English
Date: 5 Oct 2000 10:56:04
Message: <39DC9684.8AAF84BD@spiritone.com>
Finally, a use for emoticons! (Actually, when did we start calling them
emoticons? I thought they were smiley's.) They're very nice. I can see lots of
uses for something like this in a book describing POV-Ray. If I ever
completely redesign my cyclopedia, I'll be asking permission for this little
guy.

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac