POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Curving cylinders and cones? : Re: Curving cylinders and cones? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curving cylinders and cones?
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 4 Oct 2000 13:31:43
Message: <39DB69DB.1ACD94@yahoo.com>
> You mean paste together cylinder sections? Tori section would have infinite
resolution and
> render fast... and isosurfaces give you the ultimate control, you give it a function
and it
> renders the implicit surface...

Tori sections is a good idea, but what for a cone?  There I would need cone
sections...

But I've never used/read-about isosurface before, do they have interior?  Could
you send me a picture url that would describe this in a word?  And is it in the
manual of povray, or, where could I get more information about isosurface?

--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |