POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray site had a slight update : Re: moray site had a slight update Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moray site had a slight update
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 4 Oct 2000 10:04:05
Message: <39DB3941.9BE5E1F1@debitel.net>
Lutz Kretzschmar schrieb:

> Hi Arne Kleinophorst, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > I can't render it at all as about a third of the objects doesn't have a
> > texture?
> Who gives an error? Moray or POV-Ray? If POV-Ray gives an error, you
> should do a View|Dependancies from Moray and make sure that Moray does
> not show you any error messages.
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Well, wouldn't Moray give an Error if a Plugin would be missing? Since i
guess I've got all the plugins, i don't think, that's the Problem. But
Moray keeps telling me that a lot of objects don't have textures even
though everything should be in it's place and orderly cofigured. I'm
using Moray for about 6 years now.

Arne Kleinophorst