POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Internal Editor problem w. MegaPov 0.6 : Internal Editor problem w. MegaPov 0.6 Server Time
1 Sep 2024 22:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Internal Editor problem w. MegaPov 0.6
From: Rik Kline
Date: 4 Oct 2000 08:25:16
Message: <39DB2166.A262F304@erols.com>
At the risk of sounding too much like a novice, I am haveing a problem
with the internal edititor in megapov0.6 (thanks for the program
Nathan).  When I start the program it gives me an "Editor DLL
initialisation faies (LoadLibrary failed, code is 00000485]" message
followed by a gui that instructs me to "see the "built-in-Editors"
section of the help file."  I have attempted to fins such a section and
have been unsuccessful.  Would one of you fine gentlemen help an aging
megapover wannabe with this problem.

Thanks,
rik