POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Suggestion: fast blurred reflection : Re: Suggestion: fast blurred reflection Server Time
1 Sep 2024 22:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggestion: fast blurred reflection
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 4 Oct 2000 04:30:13
Message: <39DAEC64.C462B809@free.fr>
Woah ! And what about all those cool things put in POV4 ? Might
be possible if the whole backbone is redesigned ? I especially like the
idea of rendering only parts of a scene using this "raytree". That would
be very useful for animations with static camera (at least). If combined
to persistent objects and variables... how close will be a realtime ray-
tracing with POV ?

> Sure, there are a lot of things that I haven't thought through about this,
> but I'm brainstorming out loud, so bear with me.  :-)

	Go on, go on Nathan !

*** Nicolas Calimet
*** http://pov4grasp.free.fr