POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.6 available for download : Re: MegaPov 0.6 available for download Server Time
28 Sep 2024 23:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.6 available for download
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 3 Oct 2000 13:58:46
Message: <39DA1D13.F7366E8A@my-dejanews.com>
Gentlemen, I am sorry!  I know that there would be no megapatches without the
foundation of the official releases!  The megapatches are like a wooden spire
that sits atop a great stone castle!

I  **ALSO** have looked at the lists of the two teams, mega and official pov.
You're the same! At worst, I was saying I get more goosebumps when you guys
release more mega features than when you release new official versions.  We
couldn't be scampering about the wooden spires if there weren't a castle beneath
it!