POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov 0.6 available for download : Re: MegaPov 0.6 available for download Server Time
28 Sep 2024 21:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.6 available for download
From: Pabs
Date: 3 Oct 2000 00:42:00
Message: <39D962B1.2FEE2390@hotmail.com>
Ken wrote:

> Pabs wrote:
> > I noticed you didn't add the Windoze specific bufix I posted to p.windows
> > relating to the editor dlls.
> > Was that because you did not see the message or just didn't have time??
>
> If I am not mistaken the Windows interface used in megapov is the
> same as the one used in the official version of POV-Ray v3.1g.

Yep thats right

> Any changes to that will have to come from Chris Cason, officially,
> before incorporation in megapov.

Why? - as far as I know there will be no more official 3.1 releases after 3.1g
& therefore the gui will not be updated until 3.5 unless Nathan or Jetlag
updates the gui for their patches.

I don't see why patch developers can't add gui/system specific bugfixes & new
features.

BTW Chris did say he has incorporated the bugfix into POVWin 3.5

--
Bye
Pabs

http://zip.to/pabs3 -> http://www.crosswinds.net/~pabs3