POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Re: bug: crackle metric 1 (9kbbu) : Re: bug: crackle metric 1 (9kbbu) Server Time
1 Sep 2024 22:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bug: crackle metric 1 (9kbbu)
From: Jérôme Berger
Date: 2 Oct 2000 10:46:07
Message: <39D89FAE.C2C1C7B@enst.fr>
Anton Sherwood wrote:

> > I only looked at the image and didn't see anything amiss in the
> > metrics 1 case (I'm completely unable to say what the others
> > should look like anyway...)
>
> The point of the image was that cases 0.9 and 1.1 strongly resemble each
> other while 1.0 looks nothing like them.

	Yes, but the case 1.0 looks exactly like I'd expect so if there is a
problem, it's likely in the others (but I don't think so, changing
metrics is not a continuous operation...)

--

* Doctor Jekyll had something * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* to Hyde...                  * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger