POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alpha Channel and Antialiasing : Re: Alpha Channel and Antialiasing Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alpha Channel and Antialiasing
From: Josh English
Date: 27 Sep 2000 11:05:34
Message: <39D20CBD.A7A57174@spiritone.com>
I know the difference, I was providing it as a grand work around to the general
problem. If you already have the image ready, you can add it to the scene with
my technique and not worry aobut the alpha channel. I'm not savvy enough in
programming to understand how POV-Ray does the Anti Aliasing and alpha channels,
so I fake it.

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac