POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ice Planet final [98k] : Ice Planet final [98k] Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:12:19 EDT (-0400)
  Ice Planet final [98k]
From: David Fontaine
Date: 25 Sep 2000 17:50:34
Message: <39CFC652.F76F6587@faricy.net>
I think I'm dome now. I fixed the problem where the snow shadow was
darker than the dome shadow, and added some "turbulence" to the tracks
although it somewhat gets cancelled out by the angle near the front. The
stars and the finer details in the landscape get washed out easily by
glare, so if you can't see them very well try blocking light to your
monitor.

Attachments:
Download 'iceplanet.jpg' (99 KB)

Preview of image 'iceplanet.jpg'