POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chest of Drawers : Re: Chest of Drawers Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chest of Drawers
From: Cat & Kevin Jackson-Mead
Date: 23 Sep 2000 19:02:25
Message: <39CD366F.831ABD8C@mindspring.com>
I'm pretty sure Dali did some stuff like that.  I was in Rome earlier this
year, and they had a Dali exhibition there.  I recall seeing several
sculptures with this theme.  I don't know if anyone else has also done this.
According to some quick checking I just did on the web, the human figure with
half-open drawers was one of Dali's reoccurring themes.

Kevin Jackson-Mead
http://www.mindspring.com/~jacksonmead