POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chest of Drawers : Re: Chest of Drawers Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chest of Drawers
From: ryan constantine
Date: 23 Sep 2000 15:29:56
Message: <39CD04CB.3A9426C8@yahoo.com>
very nice indeed!  i must tell you folks i had a funny idea when i read
"chest of drawers".  i thought it might be funny to model a man or woman
topless where their nipples were replaced with drawer pulls and one side
was an open drawer. obviously it would be some freaky surreal picture.
or maybe the person would be an android.