POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Afghan Sunrise (133K) - problem with star background : Re: Afghan Sunrise (133K) - problem with star background Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:13:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Afghan Sunrise (133K) - problem with star background
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 23 Sep 2000 18:48:05
Message: <39CD0468.9E6CC15F@ndh.net>
ryan constantine schrieb:

> sorry to spoil it for you bill, but i think he's using moray.

Yes, I in fact use Moray... it's a good aid to control whether an object is
inside the field of view or not, in "pure" POV-Ray I found that VERY difficult
to do...

But nevertheless I also feel uncomfortable with Moray in some respects,
especially when it comes to the different coordinate system (z up instead of
y...), and still there are some features (like sky spheres) which are not even
supported by the 3.2 version...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar