POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Black Sphere ??? : Re: Black Sphere ??? Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:11:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black Sphere ???
From: ryan constantine
Date: 23 Sep 2000 15:21:54
Message: <39CD02E8.E7CF8486@yahoo.com>
offended?  not me.  you said you are new, so i thought i'd point you in
the direction of stuff you should read.  i read it all when i first
arrived in march of this year.  it saves a lot of hassle.  it's also a
good idea to print out the pov manual if you can.  i'm sure you'll agree
that it's often easier to find something in printed media than it is
online in a help file.  good luck poving!