POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some Sky Progress (30KBU) : Re: Some Sky Progress (30KBU) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some Sky Progress (30KBU)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 20 Sep 2000 23:43:52
Message: <39C982B4.BFA1E619@faricy.net>
"H. E. Day" wrote:

> But not much.  As you can see, the sun is now a MP+ glow.  It was a sphere
> with a light inside using light_groups.  And I know some of the platforms
> aren't centered on the petrified trees.

I think if you're gonna keep this industiralized version the color contrast
needs work. The sky seems a tad melonish in color, and those greens and
oranges on the ground don't seem to mix well though I'm sure jpeg made it ten
times worse.

> Oh, and the trees have been changed to julia fractals.  Do the look any
> better?

Hard to say. I'm leaning towards the old ones though.

Hmm, need some praise too... looks nice and stuff... yeah that'll do.