POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my wip again. some things fixed, others broken. ~126k : my wip again. some things fixed, others broken. ~126k Server Time
20 Aug 2024 02:18:18 EDT (-0400)
  my wip again. some things fixed, others broken. ~126k
From: ryan constantine
Date: 18 Sep 2000 06:50:39
Message: <39C5F2EA.29F04E1C@yahoo.com>
some small smudges on the foot.  the red round thing which is clearly
seen in my last post doesn't eve show up in this one.  it has ambience
of 1, so i'm not sure why it disappeared.  in the previous post, it also
had diffuse of 1, but now it's at 0.  i used megapov texture features
like blurred reflection and metallic reflection, as well as normal on
and kari's radiosity settings.  i'm not sure these combinations worked
as good as my last try.  perhaps if i could keep the radiosity from
before but lose the smudges at least as much as i did this time, get
some of the shine back, and some of the yellow sun tint back it'd be
groovy.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'r2d2s33.jpg' (127 KB)