POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Post processing : Re: Post processing Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post processing
From: ryan constantine
Date: 17 Sep 2000 15:55:30
Message: <39C521BE.6ADA254B@yahoo.com>
is there only one gimp port to win9x?  i have one and i must say, it's
pretty good.  if i ever have three computers, i think i'll make one of
them linux.  people have said a lot of good things about linux.  of
course, i could have multiple os's on one machine, but i am of the
opinion that it's not worth any headaches that MAY arrise.