POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a droplet pattern ... : Re: a droplet pattern ... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a droplet pattern ...
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 15 Sep 2000 03:44:40
Message: <39C1D2DE.8DD796B6@inapg.inra.fr>
Jan Walzer wrote:

> Thanx ... but what does "fungus" mean ???

Fungus is the generic term for plants likes mushrooms, though in this
case it should refer particularly to the mould species. Actually, it
could make very realistic contents for Petri dishes too. People making a
picture for the IRTC "Laboratory" round could be interested.

> Can I expect to see some of the pics with blobs ???

Here's a "bloody" one. Source in pbsf.

G.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: