POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 released : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:26:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 released
From: Y Tanabe
Date: 15 Sep 2000 00:16:44
Message: <39C1A2BB.3C76B5EB@kh.rim.or.jp>
Dera Chris

I am testing many files under Mega 2.05 + glow and #set.
So I notice blob_pigment does not work and blob_pattern is a little
different.
Of course comapre them with Mega 3.0.1.
I tried your BLOB in frame.h change to BLOB_OBJ,but compiler can not find
problem.
I will continue check more for resolve blob' crash.

See You

Y.Tanabe
Kobe,Japan
tec### [at] khrimorjp