POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : New Glow (296k) : Re: New Glow (296k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Glow (296k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 13 Sep 2000 04:01:18
Message: <39BF348B.4E2A3B1E@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Jamie Davison wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:47:54 +0200, Christoph Hormann wrote...
> > Just playing with the new glow parameters of Megapov+ 0.3.1.
>
> It's remarkable how many people seem to be doing that at the moment
> <grin>

Just a between work, i'm not planning to do something big with glows right now.

> I'm assuming that this was rendered using radiosity like the still in
> p.b.i

Yup.

> If you could figure out how to make it look like the nearest glow is
> remaining stationary, I'd really like it.  As it is I just like it :)

That's a problem of turbulence in general, because it's nearest to the camera.
The other glows seem to have the same problem.  Could probably be changed by
modifying the turbulence parameters.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>