POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity - interior scene test (90 kbu) : Re: Radiosity - interior scene test (90 kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity - interior scene test (90 kbu)
From: MikeH
Date: 12 Sep 2000 20:36:53
Message: <39BECBF7.613A207D@aol.com>
I think Daren Wilson wrote a patch that handled that kind of exposure
curve. It was called unlimited light, and at the time I didn't really
see any purpose for it, but when the interest in radiosity started
peaking around here it really started to sound like a good idea.
Unfortunately his site doesn't appear to exist anymore.  Anyone still
have the original source?  It was part of the dispersion patch.

-Mike