POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity - interior scene test (90 kbu) : Re: Radiosity - interior scene test (90 kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity - interior scene test (90 kbu)
From: Josh English
Date: 12 Sep 2000 16:30:19
Message: <39BE9238.42962287@spiritone.com>
Wow. Gilles Tran admits to "no artistical merit" and still produces an amazing
image.
The pink bar in the sky is a little odd though, and the lights are a bit dark,
the floor, I think, should have more light on it in general, because there is
too much shadow.

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac