POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 released : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:29:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3.1 released
From: Y Tanabe
Date: 12 Sep 2000 01:17:59
Message: <39BDBC96.89EDEBFD@kh.rim.or.jp>
Dear Mr. Chris Huff

I am compiling Mega POVPlus0.3.1 under MrC in MPW.
The glow functions work fine,but a below file of IRTC 8/2000 crashes.
/*
  "Sinking" ("Naufragio")
  Raytraced with MegaPOV 0.5a
  Jaime Vives Piqueres, (?)2000.
  Entry for the 07-08-2000 round of the IRTC, topic "SEA".
*/

But crashes place different MPW and your Official like MegaPOV 0.3.1.
And Mega POVPlus 2.05 work fine the above file.

Best Regards

Y.Tanabe
Kobe,Japan

tec### [at] khrimorjp