POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Mediocre Ice Planet :-( [73k?] : Re: Mediocre Ice Planet :-( [73k?] Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mediocre Ice Planet :-( [73k?]
From: David Fontaine
Date: 11 Sep 2000 23:25:56
Message: <39BDA101.A677D1CE@faricy.net>
Spock wrote:

> Or perhaps you could have the convoy leaving the dome
> and coming towards the camera (or returning home if you
> want to highlight the back end of one of the buggies). You
> get the close up and still keep most of the original bits.

That sounds good, but during a lot of the layout I have been molding the scene
to the terrain. The domes are in the alcove, and the convoy is following the
little valley between the ridges. With a little work I can move things around,
but seeing how things fit together I may need to move the camera (a bigger task
than it sounds because I have to check landforms behind the camera to get a
suitable position), or even move to a different part of the RMF again...

> Nice work!

Thankies!

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/