POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A new version of the book 9late night alchemy studies) 61 kb : Re: A new version of the book 9late night alchemy studies) 61 kb Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new version of the book 9late night alchemy studies) 61 kb
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 11 Sep 2000 18:45:34
Message: <39BD60EE.D7261997@istar.ca>
Oldstench wrote:

> Here is what I have been working on today...I realize that the
> glasses' left lens is floating a bit, I will rectify that. BTW the
> books title is "Alkemikal Formulae"... I thought that the old spelling
> would work. Comments, suggestions?

Looks good! I really like the pages.

However, the patterns on the cover look a little too thick. I don't think
the symbols and text should be big enough to cast such big shadows.

Also, if the book is old (hence the title), the pages should be yellower.
They look too bleached for this time period.

Simon