POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Do I relly need a raytracer... : Do I relly need a raytracer... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Do I relly need a raytracer...
From: Karl Pelzer
Date: 11 Sep 2000 15:35:11
Message: <39BD3430.C86845E5@t-online.de>
...to make such images? Surely not. But it's fun.
Thanks go out to:
- H.E. Day for his ideas on 'find_edges' post processing
- Chis Colefax for his Spray include and Clock modifier macro file

Of course there is an animation but I think it's too large to post it
here and I've no homepage yet (too much raytracing!).

To Chris Colefax: some of the pink bubbles pop away when having crossed
the right border half way. I guess you do a visibility test in your
Spray include to create only those object which are visible. Right?

To all others: I'm looking fo a font in 'Austin Powers' style or kind of
60's style that fits the mood.

Karl

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: