POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stolen church/radiosity test (w/appologies to David) - sachurch.jpg : Re: Stolen church/radiosity test (w/appologies to David) - sachurch.jpg Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stolen church/radiosity test (w/appologies to David) - sachurch.jpg
From: gemelli david
Date: 11 Sep 2000 07:53:10
Message: <39BCC804.F94CE934@xlstudio.com>
I don't mind at all (don't know if it's English...).
It's good to see other "tries" on the same idea.
You're model is better than mine with nice details.
I will post the file if someone wants to test radiosity without having to
build a model.
I tried with a church because of the "wide angles". Last time, I did
columns and spherical shapes...

             David