POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunset - did I succede? : Re: Sunset - did I succede? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunset - did I succede?
From: Ken Cecka
Date: 10 Sep 2000 13:18:05
Message: <39BBC08A.E97D0A7A@alumni.washington.edu>
Equiprawn wrote:
> I think I have hit the mark. Do you agree?

I have this bad habit of skimming through the message on these posts and
jumping down to the images.  I got just enough from the text to know
that one image was a photo and one was a render, and I was convinced the
one with the water was the photo and the other was the render.  So if
that's any gauge, I'd say I agree that you hit the mark :)

Ken (Cecka)