POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Light : Re: Light Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:35:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 9 Sep 2000 13:55:40
Message: <39BA79E8.AD243FDC@yahoo.com>
> I am trying to make a track of lights and I cant get it to work out right
> can any one help me I am making a set of shelves and putting the track of
> lights under it to shine done on the shelf below it.

I don't know how many lights you wanna put but the more lights you got the
slower the render will be...  I had an animation with about 30 lights and I
tried it with none and then with all the lights and the render was 3 to 4 times
slower...

Sin

--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |