POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : automated splicing of images after faking SMP : Re: automated splicing of images after faking SMP Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: automated splicing of images after faking SMP
From: Francois Dispot
Date: 8 Sep 2000 17:17:49
Message: <39B95776.1AB7A0E8@club-internet.fr>
"D. Stark" wrote:

> That'd be an option, but I'm using UniMegaPov,  so I think I'll stick with
> Ron's suggested pnm utilities.

If MegaPov 0.5a is enough for your needs, could you please check:
http://www.wozzeck.net/images/pmp
... and report bugs!

I am currently fighting against some remaining radiosity problems, and
hust added a new error reporting mechanism to avoid having master task
waiting for slaves which already have exited on error.
I will release a new build as soon as I'm feeling better with radiosity.
--