POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : automated splicing of images after faking SMP : automated splicing of images after faking SMP Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:35:03 EDT (-0400)
  automated splicing of images after faking SMP
From: D  Stark
Date: 8 Sep 2000 10:55:29
Message: <39B8FD9F.203F77B3@esupportnow.com>
Does anybody know of a command line util that will cat together two
images? I want to create a script that will render my image with two
povray processes and put them together without having to open up the
gimp and kludge them together by hand.

OR, even better, is there an image format (bmp, tga, whatever) that
would cat together?

Thanks,
Derek