POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Glow PlugIn for MegaPov wanted? : Re: Glow PlugIn for MegaPov wanted? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glow PlugIn for MegaPov wanted?
From: Keith Hull
Date: 7 Sep 2000 19:27:12
Message: <39B824F7.6861EF91@totalise.co.uk>
Hi Ryan,

That was quick! I didn't expect a reply till morning!!

Hmmm... seems to work OK here (mod 0.3) See pic on my web site.

Well I have thought of creating plugins for other features but
the features change quite often and you wouldn't believe the amount of
mail I get about very old plugins ;-)

Maybe some alpha testers are in order for the glow plugin,
maybe the first ten after this message?

What do you all think?

Lutz are you happy that I should write plugins for features not
supported by the official PovRay?

CUL8R

Keith