POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy Tree : Re: Happy Tree Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Tree
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 7 Sep 2000 18:26:38
Message: <39B816D0.7301DFE3@unforgettable.com>
Jamie Davison wrote:

> On 7 Sep 2000 09:23:58 -0400, Steve wrote...
> >
> > This one looks good, but maybe a tad regimental, so you could move that
> > central wall picture slightly to the left or right.
>
> I don't know, it fits quite nicely with what I (in my limited knowledge
> of such things) would expect to see in a Japanese house or setting. (the
> woodcut on the wall looks very Japanese to me)

Yeah, dishevelment doesn't look very Japanese. The image as a whole will
be a little more off-balance when I'm done, though, since I have to
wood-plank the wall and change the left canvas-looking thing into one of
those paper-grid windows (and the right one will probably end up as a
sliding door). I might move the camera slightly, too.

The woodcut on the wall IS Japanese.. see other posts in this thread. ;)

> I like it a lot, in case you hadn't guessed :)

Thanks. :D

-Xplo