POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy Tree : Re: Happy Tree Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Tree
From: David Fontaine
Date: 7 Sep 2000 18:09:32
Message: <39B81111.6804C489@faricy.net>
Xplo Eristotle wrote:

> David Fontaine wrote:
> >
> > That is a nice happy happy tree. Does this mean you are also happy...
>
> Not really. The happy tree is someone else's idea, I'm just the one who
> decided to make one and render it.

I think it's a very good composition. The Japanesish background with the
light color and paintings is pleasant but not distracting or detracting.
80:51, that's an odd ratio! Good ratio for the pic. Not quite golden,
huh...
I'm getting sick of rendering with this stupid 4:3 ratio, it's not very
appealing, is it? When I finish my ice planet mumbo jumbo it will be either
2:3 (photo) or 1:phi (golden).

> > and your
> > site will go back up?
>
> Eventually, yes.

Good!

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/