POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ice Cube (~65k) : Re: Ice Cube (~65k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ice Cube (~65k)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 7 Sep 2000 18:00:02
Message: <39B80ED9.2FC3708E@faricy.net>
Oh, whew, you're not talking about the cRap artist...

John Bindas wrote:

> This is one of those happy accidents. I was fooling around with MegaPOV
> after a  long break from ray-tracing. I've always been a fan of the cubes

Are you talking about what I think you're talking about? Those kick arse!
Wasn't it called emerald city or somethin'?
I'm a fan of these kinda cognitive images.

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/