POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy Tree : Re: Happy Tree Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Tree
From: Kevin Jackson-Mead
Date: 7 Sep 2000 07:07:44
Message: <39B7766A.9BDA462@mindspring.com>
That picture looks like the same one David Morgan-Mar based this round's IRTC
entry off of.  Supposedly it's called "The Great Wave Off Kanagawa".  Did his
entry inspire you to use that, or is it just a coincidence?  Nice looking
scene, either way :)

Kevin Jackson-Mead
http://www.mindspring.com/~jacksonmead