POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : upcoming absence : upcoming absence Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:32:42 EDT (-0400)
  upcoming absence
From: Mark Gordon
Date: 5 Sep 2000 20:45:11
Message: <39B59484.49601F0F@mailbag.com>
I'm moving this coming Sunday, which may explain some of the delay in
getting out an updated MegaPovPlus for Linux.  I'm busily packing.  Once
I get everything packed (except the computer), I may have a chance to
get various things updated before I leave.  I'm not sure when I'm going
to be completely settled; it's likely to take at least a few weeks
(cross-country move, and my stuff is staying put until I have a new
apartment, which won't be until some time next week at the earliest).
Expect support to lag for a while.  Thank you for your patience.

-Mark Gordon