POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Arnold's like part 2 : Re: Arnold's like part 2 Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Arnold's like part 2
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 4 Sep 2000 11:11:13
Message: <39B3BAF3.BB62D6C2@inapg.inra.fr>
MikeH wrote:

> The image of the skulls is really cool, and the way it blends with the photographic
> background shows that the calculations are at least somewhat accurate.

In fact, I tried to  micmic the first of the skull renderings in the lightwave
gallery.

http://www.newtek.com/products/lightwave/gallery/zoompages/skulls.html
Megapov does a fairly good job I'd say. This is more promising than I ever thought it
would be. One nice thing would be the possibility of having highlights without real
lights, something like light_source{<blah,blah,blah> color Blah highlights_only}.

G.