POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Windoze : Re: Windoze Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windoze
From: Anton Sherwood
Date: 3 Sep 2000 20:57:21
Message: <39B2F523.DAF0B224@pobox.com>
Robert J Becraft wrote:
> Experimenting with Gothic windows... the ones with pointy tops.

Are they taken from a building you know?
I'd say the radial ribs detract from their gothicity: the point isn't
obvious enough to "save" them from looking like common semicircle
windows (such as on the cover of this PGW omnibus that happens to be
sitting on my desk) with scale <0.7,1,0.7>.

For whatever my unasked opinion is worth.

--
Anton Sherwood  --  br0### [at] p0b0xcom  --  http://ogre.nu/