POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Solar Sail Flyby (~280k) : Re: Solar Sail Flyby (~280k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:32:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solar Sail Flyby (~280k)
From: Kevin Jackson-Mead
Date: 3 Sep 2000 17:55:57
Message: <39B2C86F.FFD6ECDA@mindspring.com>
I read about quite a few different propulsion methods a while back in Robert
L. Forward's book "Indistinguishable From Magic".  In it, he talks about
some different areas of possible future technology which, if viewed by us
today, would be inidistinguishable from magic.  Then he gives short stories
which use some of these technologies.  I found it pretty interesting.

Kevin Jackson-Mead
http://www.mindspring.com/~jacksonmead