POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Please vote my next project ! : Re: Please vote my next project ! Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Please vote my next project !
From: Lt  Kettch
Date: 30 Aug 2000 18:05:05
Message: <39AD84FB.CC56D541@aol.com>
I'd like to see the P-38. The Lt. General (Lake?) of Elmendorf AFB
started a recovery of the last known P-38 (I think the G model) before
he died. (Plane crash)
The P-38 went down on a training flight in the Unalaska islands, and the
air force just left it there. But this year, it was at the air show
after about a year and a half being fixed up.